The State of California requires that you obtain a permit for tents if the event is for ceremonies, carnivals, worship, cooking, and competitions of any kind. If a tent has an area large than 400 square feet a permit is also required. Funerals however are not required to get a permit for a tent. In Nevada permits are usually not required for tents unless they’re up for more than 180 days.
To learn more about tent permits: https://osfm.fire.ca.gov/media/7654/tents-document.pdf
Clear Top Tents
- Prices are subject to change based on location and accessories
- A site inspection may be required per location
- Certain areas require tent permits. Call for more details
- Delivery required
- Clear top tents are lightweight, easy to assemble and can be placed on any surface.
- They’re extremely durable and designed to handle the worst weather in Reno and Tahoe.
- Let’s in natural sunlight during the daytime.
- Can be built on any surface.
- Can be assembled quickly
- Can be used as a long-term structure
Festival Frame Tents
- Offer more space because there’s no pole in the middle of the structure.
- Can be set up anywhere.
- Very durable and stay up for long periods of time.
- 100% waterproof and durable
- Allows natural light in
- Easy to assemble
- Durable and easy fitting fabric
- Perfect for short term events when tents don’t have to stay up permanently